Monday 17 August 2009

Vienna, Austria.

The marketplace.



Some cool stuff in a gallery window.



Unfortunately I can't say much for Vienna, I didn't find it very interesting to walk around, it was just another big European city really, unless I missed something. They did have some cool buildings though. (pictured above)
I ate Schnitzel for dinner and drank schnapps for desert, two things Austria is Famous for, the lady at the restaurant was lovely and very Austrian.
We went to a market and got some lovely bits and pieces to eat and we visited the modern art museum called Momuk where we saw the scribbles and finger paintings of a madman called Cy Twoombly. I didn't get it.
Our little family of travellers said goodbye and we all had plenty to drink at a bar called The Travel Shack which was mainly Aussie travellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment